Image sizes: 256x256, 48x48, 32x32, 24x24, 20x20, 16x16
File formats: ICO, BMP, GIF, PNG
Purchase Windows Toolbar Icons now!
View Windows Toolbar Icons now!
Download icon catalog
Tags: icon frank frazetta, secure access client icon, windows xp icons set, nds icon, icon to the toolbar
1. Adam Smith, An Inquiry into the Nature and the Causes of the Wealth of Nations, 1776; (Cannan's ed., Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1976), p. 477.
(Russian edition: Adam Smith, Researches about the nature and the riches reasons
The people, it, Moscow, 1935)
2. Henry Hazlitt, Economics in One Lesson, New Rochelle: Arlington House,
1. More in detail about this problem see article: Randy Simmons and Urs Kreuter,
Herd Mentality: Banning Ivory Sales Is No Way to Save the Elephant, Policy
Review (Fall 1989), pp. 46 - 49.
2. Harold Barnett and Chandler Morris, Scarcity and Growth: The Economics
of Natural Resource Availability, Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University
3. Stephen Moore, So Much for ' Scarce Resources', Public Interest (Winter
4. Milton Friedman, Economic Freedom, Human Freedom, Political Freedom.
The lecture read on November, 1st, 1991 in the Californian state
University in Hejvarde. The brochure with the lecture text can be received from:
Center for Private Enterprise Studies of California State University,
5. Hernando de Soto, The Other Path.
6. Clair Wilcox, Competition and Monopoly in American Industry, Monograph
no.21., Temporary National Economic Committee, Investigation on
Concentration of Economic Power, 76th Congress, 3rd Session (Washington,
D.C.: U.S Government Printing Ofice, 1940
7. Adam Smith, An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of
Nations, p. 18. The Russian translation.
8. Henry George, Protection or Free Trade, 1886 (reprinted edition, New
York: Robert Schalkenbach Foundation, 1980), p. 47.
1. James Ahiakpor and Sallen Amirkhalkhali, On the Difficulty of
Eliminating Deficits with Higher Taxes: Some Canadian Evidence, South
Economic Journal, Vol.56, No.1, July 1989, pp. 24 - 31.
2. James R. Schlesinger, System Analysis and the Political Process,
Journal of Law and Economics, (October 1968), p. 281.
3. See Richard Epstein, Takings: Private Property and the Power of Eminent
Domain, Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1985.
4. James Gwartney and Richard Stroup, Transfers, Equality, and the Limits
of Public Policy, Cato Journal (Spring/Summer 1986).
5. Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments, 1759; New York: A. M.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Aha-Soft. All rights reserved.
Individual Ready Icons
You can buy individual icons to suit your needs. Each icon is $1 when purchased individually.
Icon Usage Agreement
20x20 Free Toolbar Icons
collection has all the images that are necessery for your web project or application toolbar.
24x24 Free Toolbar Icons
library contains all the images that are required for your web project or application toolbar.
Business Icon Set
is a library of fine-looking stock icons for use in software and on websites. They are provided in a variety of formats, sizes and color schemes.
Desktop Device Icons
are perfect to be used in personal desktop customization, for software icons, or toolbar icons. This set has it all, from 256x256 Vista sized images to 16x16 toolbar icons.
Add beautifully designed toolbar icons to your software projects. Program Toolbar Icons
are readily available, royalty-free images of objects, tasks and concepts that are commonly used in software toolbars.