Logo Vista Icons Ready Icons for Vista HomeDownloadsBuyContact  
Ready icons
Custom Image Design

Toolbar icons

Program Icons

Get icon software
and icon graphics!


Professional Stock

More than 9999
unique icons.
Low price
& High quality.


Standard Icons
The widest variety of
icon collections.


Icon Images

Download thousands
of toolbar and menu
icons now!


Website Icons
Search web
icons. Download
icon sets.

Multimedia Icons for Vista
 View Icon Collection  Download  Purchase

 Multimedia Icons for Vista

Lock Ico Images

Lock Icon

Previous icon View icon collection

Next icon

Lock ico
Lock Icon
Add Lock icon to cart

 Add Lock icon to cart

 Purchase Lock icon for $1.00 now!

Image sizes: 256x256, 128x128, 64x64, 48x48, 40x40, 32x32, 24x24, 20x20, 16x16
File formats: ICO, BMP, GIF, PNG

 Purchase Multimedia Icons for Vista now!

 View Multimedia Icons for Vista now!

 Download icon catalog

Tags: windows xp home icons, cute icons with, icon freeware, icons and glitter, windows xp mouse icons

To conclusion that level of investments into Peru more low, than could be, if legal

The system functioned effectively.

Inefficiency of tax system

The basic weight of taxes lays down on rather small group of people, all Still working legally, and the state squanders enormous resources on Detection of defaulters, and thus there are undesirable warps in To economy as a whole.

Rather large enterprises compelled owing to the sizes To operate legally, pay more taxes, than if shadow sector not

Existed - after all the tax so it is burdensome because of narrow tax base. It

Frightens off many companies from manufacture expansion. In Peru are poorly developed

Survivals and which therefore are doomed to legality. Evasion from taxes Has got such scale that the state is compelled to spend the big money on Revealing of defaulters which, in turn, spend means for that, To avoid detection.

Let's interrupt for an instant and we will consider undesirable distortions in tax system and

To economy as a whole. The known economic law says that any not The neutral tax is to a certain extent inefficient. The tax to the salary, For example, can force to work people less. The tax to the property Reduces aspiration to get the property, compelling some businessmen To use it is less than earth and less to build. Taxes deform the economic

The choice, that is why minimisation should be one of the purposes of tax system

These distortions at special attention to costs on taxation.

Unique way to reach they be to support low rates of taxes. For example, 90 %-s' tax to profits or earnings forces people who could To enclose means in any productive activity, not to do It. On the other hand, 10 %-s' tax could reduce distortions considerably.

In Peru where the government so is betrayed to idea to satisfy need of people with the help

Direct intervention in an economy and where legal sector from which it is possible

To levy taxes so it is small - tax rates grow. As a result the legal Activity becomes all less attractive, and the shadow sector - grows. And as the government persists in aspiration to receive more incomes, it Increases taxes to legally operating enterprises and creates thereby Vicious circle: growth of shadow sector, reduction legal, level preservation Public expenses, necessity to increase taxes to the legal The activity, growing appeal of shadow sector, etc.

Popular Image Downloads

Individual Ready Icons

You can buy individual icons to suit your needs. Each icon is $1 when purchased individually.

 Icon Usage Agreement

Download Multimedia Icons for Vista
Business Icon Set Business Icon Set. A collection of all-purpose icons with various symbols for the business environment for use with your software or on your website.

Vista Toolbar Icons Vista Toolbar Icons will give a variety to your GUI replacing the standard icons with fine-looking royalty-free icons in Vista style. The icons have bright colors and well-finished edges.

Standard Business Icons Standard Business Icons is a collection of fine-looking royalty-free icons for use in software and on websites. Icons come in such fields as Finances, Business, Transport, Reports and Money.

Large Weather Icons Large Weather Icons depict different weather conditions typical in software, weather portals, and mobile gadgets. The images arprovided in typical sizes standard to Windows, Mac OS, and mobile platforms. The biggest versions are huge 512x512 pixel images with vector sources in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) format easily affordable and ready to be printed or used in presentations in highest quality.

Basic Toolbar Icons If you are in need of a perfect-looking set of toolbar icons for your brand-new or redesigned application, make sure to see Basic Toolbar Icons! This set includes images for New, Update, Folder, Schedule etc.